I took this course as a freshman in my chemical engineering program. Officially called "Calculus II", the course description is as follows:
- More integration techniques.
- Numerical integration, improper integrals.
- Curves, speed, velocity.
- Functions of several variables, partial derivatives, differentials, error estimates, gradient, maxima and minima.
- Sequences, series, power series.
- Taylor polynomial approximations.
- Double and triple integrals, polar and cylindrical coordinates.
- Applications to mass, center of mass, moment, etc.